The following terms and conditions ("T&Cs") regulate the conditions for participation in the campaign (“Beblum Navuto+ 2023 Edition Testers Campaign 2023”) being conducted on our website (www.beblum.com) and link from Instagram. The campaign is organised by Beblum Private Limited, ("Beblum" or "we"), and provides the relevant information on the protection of personal data within that context.
By participating in the campaign, the user confirms to have read and accepted these T&Cs.
(1) Participation in the campaign is free of charge and independent of any purchase of goods or services.
(2) Only natural persons over the age of eighteen (18) who possess full legal capacity are entitled to participate. However, participation shall be limited to residents of Singapore who are also residing in the said country.
(3) Employees and other staff members of Beblum and associate companies as well as third companies being involved in the organisation and execution of this campaign, shall not be eligible to participate. The same shall apply to all persons being related to or living in cohabitation or shared accommodation with the persons mentioned above.
(4) Beblum reserves the right to exclude participants acting contrary to the rules as stipulated in these T&Cs from the campaign. This applies in particular to participants making false statements or use unauthorised aids or otherwise gaining advantages through manipulation, for example through the use of automatic scripts or hacker tools. In such cases, if necessary, a prize can be consequently denied or reclaimed. The participant has no legal claim to participate in the campaign.
(5) To participate in the campaign, the participant applies through the site beblum.com by filling out the form with their personal data. All participants must be of legal age. It is forbidden to take part in the campaign from fake profiles. In the event that the administrator notices abuse of the site by one or more network users, these users will be disqualified from the campaign without warning and their content will be deleted.
2. NATURE OF THE COMPETITION
The campaign is organized to determine product reviews. Feedback forms will be distributed to registered participants.
By participating in this campaign, you agree to the following: the selected winners of the campaign will provide a review and feedback, as well as at least one video and 3 pictures, within 30 days after receiving the product.
"Reviews, feedbacks, photos, and videos will be used for marketing purposes such as feedbacks on the website and social media content, as well as shared with Beblum retailers."
This campaign has no connection to Instagram, and is in no way sponsored, supported, or organised by them. Instagram thus shall in no way be responsible for any damages arising in relation to the execution of the competition. The recipient of all information any participant may provide is not Instagram, but Beblum. Such information will only be used for the execution of the campaign. However, Instagram will have access to the information publicly provided on the network, in particular the fact that you – as the owner of your respective Instagram profile – have commented on the Beblum Instagram page as well as the content(s) of that / those comment(s).
3. MECHANISM OF THE CAMPAIGN
The campaign is divided into 5 (five) phases as follows:
(1) Registration phase via our website: beblum.com
(2) Selection phase: The testers will be selected by us at random. The selected testers will be notified individually by e-mail. The selected testers have five days to reply to this email. If they fail to reply in the mentioned period, a new tester will be selected.
(3) In-person training event: Selected testers will then have the opportunity to participate in our in-person Navuto+ 2023 Edition training in month of October 2023. Participation in the training is required and is confirmed in the registration process by agreeing to the following T&Cs.
(4) Test phase: After participating in our in-person training event, all selected testers will have 30 days to test and verify the product.
(5) Evaluation phase: The selected testers will send us their feedbacks by filling up our Feedback Form.
One participant has the right to test one product. The quantity, i.e. the number of products that are available is stated in the terms and conditions section 4. PRODUCTS.
Participants register and leave their data (name and surname, e-mail address, address, telephone number, Instagram profile handle, etc.), on the basis of which the product will be delivered to the selected participants for testing. Collection of the product will be required on the day of the in-person training event.
Selected participants will receive an individual e-mail with a link to the feedback form. The participant fills in a questionnaire regarding the product that was collected for testing. The person to whom received the product is obliged to provide feedback, i.e. return to the link within 30 days, fill in the questionnaire, and submit their opinion on the product, as well as sends photos and videos to the Beblum contact person.
The organiser selects the participants who will test the product at random and contacts the list of winners latest on 12 October 2023. After receiving the product the applicant is obliged to write a review and provide photos and videos within 30 days via the link he or she receives and to the contact e-mail address.
Failure to deliver the product to the winner of the campaign due to incorrect personal data, refusal to accept, or non-acceptance of the product cannot be charged to the organiser of the campaign as non-fulfilment of the obligation. In this case, the organiser can choose a new winner or tester.
Beblum is selecting 3(three) Navuto+ 2023 Edition testers in Singapore.
The product of choice is Beblum Navuto+ Auto Fold Stroller (2023 Edition). The colour of choice is not guaranteed.
5. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
By participating in this campaign you are allowing Beblum to process the following data: name and surname, address, age, telephone number, e-mail address, Instagram profile handle, etc.
Giving personal data to the organiser of the campaign is necessary in order to fulfil the obligations that the organiser assumes with this campaign.
Corrections or withdrawals of the campaign can be claimed during the period of the campaign from 22 September to 08 October 2023.
6. CONTACT DETAILS
The campaign is organised by Beblum Private Limited. If you have any questions within that context, please use the following contact e-mail address to get in touch with us:
Beblum Private Limited